Did you miss the 2019 PAGE conference or didn’t make it to a particular session? Below you will presentation slides for several of the sessions.
This will be available to everyone for the week following conference and after that, you can access by logging into the PAGE site with your membership login.
- Assessing Underrepresented Groups for Gifted Services – Douglas G. Wren
- Finding and Planning for Students Who Are Twice Exceptional – Judith Petruzzi
- The Husky Challenge Presentation – Bob Young
- Mental Health: An Important Piece of the SEL Puzzle – Everfi
- GIEP’s and Gifted Programs are not Synonymous– Susan Heydt
- Why Do Gifted Students Lose Their Motivation to Excel? – Nancy Buckley