*Please note that the entire Affiliate section of the website is still under construction. So, you may see different information come and go during this construction period. The goal for this page is that this will be a one-stop location for all things Affiliate! Here you will find links to current chapters, how to join an existing affiliate, how to create a new affiliate chapter in your area, the Affiliate Handbook, and other useful and fabulous tools. Please continue to check back for these new and exciting pieces to better support and grow our PAGE Affiliate chapters across PA!
If you have any questions, please reach out and contact the PAGE Affiliate Director, Susan Heydt, for assistance.
Interested in Joining or Starting an Affiliate Chapter? These Resources are for You:
- Find a Current PAGE Affiliate Chapter
- Starting an Affiliate Chapter – Check out the PAGE Affiliate Handbook Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions – Link Coming Soon
Current Affiliate Chapter Resources:
- Looking for a someone to speak at your next event/meeting?
- To schedule a speaker contact the Affiliate Director to check for availability. To receive your FREE speaker under your Affiliate Benefits, you MUST schedule through the Affiliate Director, or your affiliate will need to directly pay the speaker their going professional speaking rate.
- Just had a speaker…complete your Speaker Evaluation Form with 2-3 days of the presentation date by clicking here.
- Need to update your Affiliate information? –
- Want to add an upcoming meeting or event to the PAGE website, Facebook, and/or Twitter feed? –
- Email the PAGE Administrative Assistant.
- Thinking of planning a Super Saturday event?
- LC PAGE Affiliate President, Alissa Booth, and NPAGE President, Diane Kortz, put together a presentation for the 2017 PAGE conference along with a Google Doc Folder with additional resources. To view click here.