Join this blended learning opportunity, which includes the following topics:
- History of Gifted Education
- Requirements and Regulations for Gifted Education
- Cyclical Compliance Monitoring
- Comprehensive Planning
- Completion of Required Gifted Plan Assurances
- Identify Underserved Populations
- LEA Responsibilities
- Dispute Resolution Process
- Achieving Equity
Targeted Learning for:
- assistant principals
- assistant superintendents
- supervisors and superintendents
- gifted coordinators
This course will include virtual sessions and will be book-ended by in-person learning!
Start Date: Thursday, November 2, 2023
Location: The 2023 Annual PAGE Conference, Best Western Premiere Central Hotel & Conference Center
Course completion options include a 4-month or 12-month cohort!
Cost: $250 which includes all required texts (a value of at least $75). A 1-day or 2-day registration to the PAGE conference is required for the completion of this course.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com