The Gifted Perspective Series Competition
PAGE is seeking K – 12 students interested in creatively showcasing their ideas and perspectives about giftedness and gifted education.
- All students will receive a certificate of participation and the chance to be published in one of PAGE’s print or online mediums throughout 2019.
- The top six students in each competition category are guaranteed publication during 2019, will be automatically entered for the PAGE Outstanding Student of the Year Award, and provided the opportunity to attend a special award luncheon during the November PAGE Conference in Cranberry Twp, PA (near Pittsburgh).
- The one overall winner in each competition category will receive all items above, plus a monetary prize of $75.00.
How to enter:
*Multiple entries are permitted
- Choose a category of focus:
- Why is it important for the world to be informed about what is going in the field of gifted education at the local, state, national, and/or international level? What does gifted mean to you?
- Why is it important for students, parents, teachers, and others to speak up and out about issues in gifted education?
- What are important issues that must be addressed in schools today to make gifted education better for all students and the people who support gifted learners throughout their educational journey? What is missing to help you thrive and excel?
- Choose a format type:
- E-Newsletter article – Must be at least 100 words, but not exceed 300
- Online Blog entry – Must be at least 1,000 words, but not to exceed 2,000
- Picture/Photo Meme – Landscape orientation 1024 x 512 pixels (Preferred) OR 1200 x 1200 pixels
- Video – Must be at least 45 seconds in length, but not to exceed 2 minutes
- Complete the online submission form below.
- All Submissions MUST be received no later than Monday, October 15th for full consideration.