Environmental Science at Allegheny College
This summer marks the 10th year for Creek Camp!! Creek Connections, Allegheny College, offers an environmental science, hands-on, residential camp for 9th and 10th graders (rising 10th and 11th graders) at our beautiful campus in Meadville PA.
Reasons to attend Creek Camp
* Explore French Creek watershed and its amazing critters (darters, freshwater mussels & hellbenders!)
* Hands-on… everything!
* Small camp (maximum of 12 campers)
* Meet teens from other schools/states/countries
* Work with Allegheny College professors, staff & students
* Interact with national, state, and local environmental professionals
* A taste of college life
* Experience nature during the day… stay in a residence hall at night
* Great to have on your college application
Creek Camp focuses on French Creek, the most bio-diverse waterway in the state of Pennsylvania. Exploring the French Creek watershed offers the opportunity to see/experience interesting and unusual things. Check out the photos of previous Creek Camps as well as the campers’ blog!!
Our Creek Camp dates are June 25-30 and July 9-14
Apply now! Send no money with your application. We’ll review the applications and let you know if you’ve been accepted by the end of May (possibly sooner)
Hope to see you at Creek Camp!!!