PAGE advocates for gifted children, their parents, and the people who educate them.
Through advocacy PAGE:
- Serves as your spokesperson for state and national legislative actions.
- Monitors the regulations, legislative process and compliance procedures in PA.
- Provides current information to you about the state and federal actions.
- Provides contact with the world of gifted educators and advocates – we are an affiliate of the national organization which in turn is an affiliate of the world organization.
- Partners with and disseminates information through PSEA and PTA.
- Trains the leaders of, and supports the work of, Affiliate chapters within school districts.
- Recognition awards for special commitment of teachers, parents, students, and advocates.
- Affiliate Weekend – a free weekend workshop for leaders of affiliate chapters.
- State and Regional professional/parent conferences.
- Handbook for Affiliate Leaders.
- Handbook for Teachers and Parents through PSEA and PTA
- Links to professional development opportunities.
- Website and telephone HelpLine to answer your personal questions.
- Speakers Bureau to Affiliate Chapters.
- UPDATE and Bulletin publications.
- Calls for Action on urgent issues affecting gifted education.